Thursday, February 25, 2010

OBJECTIVE
easy, easy run to test my injured left calf; hopefully get a full loop (3 mi.) if everything feels okay

ACHIEVED
3.01 mi.@ 8:09

7:47 PM 54° 73% 9 mph

After not feeling any issue with my calf over the past three days, I decided it was time for another test. I stopped at Memorial Park on the way home from work. It was a beautiful night and even better, I didn't have any issues with my calf. Not even the slightest niggle. This is surprising to me after Saturday's episode. But I'll take it. Once my calf held up for about a mile, I got caught up in trying to "feel" what I'd lost over the past 25 days. That was basically a stupid exercise but it didn't stop me from trying. I'll know where I'm at soon enough. I'm sure it will become abundantly clear ....

No comments: