Friday, November 21, 2008

Another Cool Morning ... and Six Miles

OBJECTIVE
6 mi. easy (8:08 – 38/mi.)

ACHIEVED
6.18 mi.@ 7:59/mi.

5:30 AM 48° 51% 11 mph

Ran with Aaron again this morning. It was a cool morning and I believe it’s only supposed to get colder as the day goes along. Tomorrow’s run may end up starting with temperatures in the 30’s.

I’m surprised by the times of my runs when Aaron is with me. It seems like we’re just moving along at a comfortable pace talking but we always end up running around 8 minute miles. It’s a bit faster than I would like and I wonder if it’s slowing my recovery from hard runs but for now, it’s okay. I suppose the same thing happens when I run with the group on Saturdays. The pace is always quicker and more comfortable than if I were running alone. For me, there’s definitely something to this running with others!

PRE RUN
Water & GrapeNuts w/1% milk

POST RUN
SlimFast

No comments: