Thursday, April 2, 2009

Tri-directional Wind?

OBJECTIVE
5 mi.@ 8:09/mi.

ACHIEVED
5.11 mi.@ 8:06/mi.

5:55 AM 68F 94% 8 mph mist

The wind was blowing from all directions this morning. While going
south early in the run it was in my face. I figured that's fine, it
will be at my back later. When I turned west, much to my surprise, a
stronger wind was in my face. This was a long stretch and I was trying
to determine if the wind was swirling or just getting funneled by trees
and buildings. No conclusion before turning back north. Still in my
face! Shortly after I finished, I big rainstorm broke loose. I suppose
I was just feeling the front moving in with its shifting winds.

My legs were a bit tight today but nothing too bad. Tomorrow's rest day comes at a good time. I'll work in a bit of an upper body routine and PT for my IT band. Then it will be on to Saturday's run. I'm hopeful Steph's group will make a comeback so I can run with the crew again.

PRE RUN
weight = 161.5

POST RUN
Apple juice, multivitamin & GrapeNuts w/1% milk

No comments: