Friday, December 14, 2007

All Nighter = No Run

Sadly, I did not run today.

I ended up pulling a Thursday all-nighter to prepare for a 9 AM meeting at the office. I must say that even in college it was extremely rare for me to stay up all night. Usually I'd stay up very late, get up very early, or both but my body just wouldn't really allow for an all-night effort. Not much has changed! Today felt like the longest day as I sluggishly slogged through it! My efforts weren't rewarded as the problem is still unresolved. Frankly, I've been working on this issue off and on for over four years and it still remains a problem. However, time is running out and the rubber is going to meet the road most likely during the next six months. Oh the joys of making a living. Ironically, annual bonuses were paid out today.

No comments: