Thursday, January 7, 2010

OBJECTIVE
dynamic stretching warm-up
1.5 mi. warm-up
3x1 mi.@ 6:39 w/2 min. active recoveries
1.5 mi. cool-down

ACHIEVED
dynamic stretch
1.52 mi. WU
3 mi. tempo @ 6:40
1.68 mi. CD

5:33 AM 51° 96% 4 mph light rain

Okay I'm laughing at myself right now. I just realized today's run was supposed to be mile repeats. I've had it in my head all week that today's workout was a tempo run. In fact I've been dreading it a bit. So I went out and hammered a tempo. I was a bit disappointed with how I felt and that I missed my targeted 6:39 pace by 1 second per mile. Now I come to realize I was supposed to run 3 one-mile repeats with 2-minute rests in between. ... don't feel bad at all now, ha!

PRE RUN
weight=169

POST RUN
SlimFast, multivitamin & corn Chex w/1% milk

No comments: