Wednesday, September 23, 2009

A Cold Front Moves Through

OBJECTIVE
2-6 mi.@ 8:36-9:47

ACHIEVED
6.15 mi.@ 8:45

5:20 AM 66° 89% 2 mph

I think this is my first run at home where the temperature has been less than 70° in a very long time. I felt good and had to hold back a bit as this was a recovery run and I'll have a chance to cut it loose on tomorrow's tempo run.

Went to a new massage therapist yesterday. She seemed to know what she was doing and focused more on stretching and flushing than the deep tissue pulverizing I've had from others. She explained that going too deep with such a short lead time to the marathon could effect performance .... Seemed to make sense and I felt good this morning.

PRE RUN
weight=162
water

POST RUN
water, multivitamin & oatmeal w/brown sugar & skim milk

No comments: