Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Recovery

OBJECTIVE
2 - 6 mi.@ 8:37-9:46

ACHIEVED
6.17 mi.@ 9:01

5:31 AM 73° 94% 2 mph

My legs were still pretty shredded from yesterday's speed workout on the track (maybe it was the shoes ... the Nike Lunar Trainers are not my friends!). I took today's run the the maximum scheduled distance but took it slow. I made it a true recovery run. I've got another key workout tomorrow and I want to be ready to hit it strong.

PRE RUN
weight = 165.5
water

POST RUN
weight = 161.5
water, multivitamin & low-fat, cinnamon & almond granola w/1% milk

2 comments:

Steph said...

You lost 4 lbs on your six miles run?! Drink plenty, you must be extremely dehydrated!

Cory said...

Yeah, Steph. That doesn't seem right, does it? I'm wondering if my pre-run reading of 165.5# was wrong. I haven't been at that weight in over a year.