Saturday, March 21, 2009

Steph's Group Attempts to Reconstitute

OBJECTIVE
60 - 90 minutes easy, long run

ACHIEVED
1:42:25 (12.07 mi.@ 8:29/mi.)

6:38 AM 57° 94% 0 mph

I was happy to meet Randy and Stacey at Memorial Park for a run today. I had planned on running 10 miles on my own from the Y but Randy put out an email yesterday and got us together. It was good to have others to run with again.

My legs were pretty thrashed from the week of speed work but it was a beautiful morning and I had good company ... so it was a good day on the roads. I'm looking forward to a rest day tomorrow. My body needs it.

PRE RUN
water, sunflower seeds & corn flakes w/non-fat, lactose-free milk

POST RUN
Water w/lemon, ginger, mint leaves & cucumber
Later, Cream of Wheat w/non-fat, lactose-free milk

2 comments:

Becky A said...

Did Stephanie get you in or did you find another way in?
Brandon

Cory said...

Ryan sent me an email on Thursday (?) then the race director emailed me. How did you find out I'm in?

Are you in?