Sunday, December 7, 2008

Dana Point Race Pictures ... Ugggggghhhh!

There has been some discussion recently among my Saturday running group about how horrible or ridiculous some of the race pictures are. I really didn't fully appreciate the discussion - as I thought I looked okay in most of my race pictures. That is until now! Here are links to the Dana Point races. I post these only for your amusement! I look horrible!


Dana Point Turkey Trot 10K (disregard the pics from the kids' race their was a kid with the same bib number is I had in the 10K)

You can only begin to appreciate how hard it was raining from these pics!


Dana Point Turkey Trot 5K

The finishing pictures here are ridiculous! Remember this was the race "I wasn't going to kick to the finish" in. You can see that I passed the guys who were in front of me in the picture from my earlier post

The rain stopped shortly after the 10K finished.

Lesson learned: Don't run two races on the same day!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cory, these pictures are AWESOME! You were kicking hard! They ARE hilarious though...
Steph