Friday, June 6, 2008

Four Consecutive Days ... May be a Record

OBJECTIVE
4 - 6 miles : EZ pace (8:34 - 8:54)

ACHIEVED
5.12 mi. @ 8:45/mi.

5:33 AM 81° 74% 9 mph

I managed to find the pace this morning. It actually felt pretty good. I'm somewhat surprised that I'm feeling as good as I do so far with daily running. (We'll see how the last couple miles of tomorrow's longer run goes!)

I took the York Minster loop again (same as Tuesday). There seemed to be a bit more traffic than usual this morning.

I feel much better having a target pace.

I'm visiting the doctor this morning for an evaluation of my knee / IT band issue. I'm hopeful that he's not going to shut me down.

Tomorrow is a 10-mile run that it looks like I'll be doing on my own very early.



PRE RUN
1/2 Rice Krispie treat & water

POST RUN
other 1/2 Rice Krispie treat, multivitamin, water & oatmeal w/skim milk

No comments: