Thursday, April 24, 2014

5M EZ

Summary

Location Houston, TX
Start Time 4/24/2014 6:20 AM (UTC-05:00) Category My Activities:Running
Distance 5.23 mi Time 00:44:01.0
Time Moving 00:44:01.0 Stopped 00:00:02.0
Average pace 08:24 min/mi Max. pace 07:20 min/mi
Weather Partly cloudy; 69.8 °F
Notes Due to my late start, it was lighter and traffic was heavier. After crossing Cypress Creek, I dropped down into Meyer Park. Working my way along the trails there, I was able to avoid part of Stuebner-Airline Road and Cypresswood Road. They're great for running before 6 AM but the morning commute makes them treacherous afterward. My adventure continued when I split off Champion Forest Drive into Champion Forest, Woods of Wimbledon and Brandonwood neighborhoods. This route allowed me to avoid Strack Road which doesn't have runnable shoulders. I only ran into one dead end in my adventures.

Tomorrow is a rest day.
 

Created with Activity Documentation Plugin for SportTracks
(see http://www.sporttracks-plugins.com)

No comments: