Friday, June 3, 2011

Objective
4 mi.

Achieved
4.20 mi.@ 8:32

5:03 AM

Nice run this morning. Ran from the Hyatt along the Riverwalk to the Lakefront Trail to the Aquarium and back. This was a recovery run from yesterday's tempo. As expected my legs were feeling a bit chewed up but it wasn't anything out of the ordinary. I believe yesterday's ice bath post-run and wearing compression socks throughout the day helped. I'll wear them again today.

I saw a pair of cotton tail rabbits along the Riverwalk. I'm certain they were the same ones I saw yesterday for the first time. Also saw some huge fish while running along the pier. I have no idea what type they were but they were very big and surprisingly active.

As I'm cooling down, I'm noticing that my sweat has a hint of ammonia - a sign of fat burning (or not enough carbohydrates in my system).

Back to H-town tonight.

Pre run
-

Post run
Chocolate milk
Sent from my BlackBerry Wireless

No comments: