Saturday, May 7, 2011

OBJECTIVE
4 mi.

ACHIEVED
4.11 mi.@ 7:33

6:44 AM 67° 85% 1 mph

Felt really good this morning. I love the smell of freshly cut grass in the morning (with apologies to Apocalypse Now fans).

Just noticed that my online running log just clicked over 5,000 total miles. I started running in March 2007 and didn't start using the online log for a couple months.

I also noticed that Garmin now has a "similar runs" feature. I'm not exactly sure what criteria are used to determine what qualifies as a similar run but I have 112 runs similar to today's run. Of those 112 runs, today's was the third fastest overall pace. I suppose this is nothing more than interesting trivia. Although I did notice a 4-mile tempo run in 2007 at Memorial Park was completed slower than today's 4-miler - an "easy" run. That demonstrates progress ... right?

Should find out if I get pulled for St. George on Monday.

PRE RUN
weight=165.5
body fat=22.3%

POST RUN
multivitamin & strawberry-blueberry smoothie

No comments: