Sunday, May 1, 2011

OBJECTIVE
4 mi.

ACHIEVED
4.09 mi.@ 7:54

6:49 AM 77° 81% 5 mph

After the first mile, I pushed this easy run a little bit. I know that's really not the purpose right now. There will be plenty of time for speed and pushing later in the cycle.

With the turn of the calendar to May, I realize that I should get the results of the St. George marathon lottery this week.

The qualifying standards for the Boston marathon changed a couple months ago. I read about it at the time but didn't focus on what that really means for me personally. Yesterday I took the time to translate. The long and short of it ... to qualify for Boston 2012, I need to run a 3:30 qualifying time before September 12 (St. George is October 1). To qualify for Boston 2013, I need to run a 3:25 after September 24, 2011.

PRE RUN
weight=165
body fat=22.5%

POST RUN
milk, multivitamin & French toast w/maple syrup

No comments: