Friday, August 6, 2010

I started yesterday's run much later than usual due to my up-and-back trip to Chicago on Wednesday. I started at 8:43 AM. Obviously it's August and I live in southeast Texas. It's been hot lately. Well, yesterday's temperature and humidity for the run were 84° and 83%. Okay, not so different than my early morning runs which end up around 78° and 90%. Not so fast .... The heat index yesterday was 95°F. The heat index for my typical morning runs is 80°F. That's a significant difference! I felt lousy all yesterday - getting worse as the day went along. I got home "early" from work at 7 pm and went straight to bed. I'm up now; still not feeling "quite right".

Heading out for a short recovery run and still planning to run the 10k tomorrow. Hoping my standby flight opportunities pan out later today!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Genial fill someone in on and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you for your information.