Saturday, May 29, 2010

OBJECTIVE
10 mi.@ 7:53-8:44

ACHIEVED
12.22 mi.@ 8:24

6:39 AM 78° 59% 1 mph

Strange data from today's run. First, I ran farther than planned. I was feeling okay when we arrived at the split off for me to head back for my scheduled 10 miles. Since I was okay, I figured I'd just add on a couple more miles and finish with the group.

Second, I'm shocked that the temperature was only 78° and the humidity only 59%. The humidity felt much higher and the temperature was obviously on its way higher over the last few miles before we finished.

Today's group was Stephanie, Laurie, Randy, Stacey (who I met for the first time today), and me. It was great to be back running with the group. They really help me get through the long runs!

PRE RUN
weight=166.5
water, oatmeal w/brown sugar & skim milk

POST RUN
SlimFast & water

No comments: