Friday, November 14, 2008

OBJECTIVE
6 mi. easy (8:08-38/mi.)

ACHIEVED
6.14 mi.@ 8:10/mi.

5:27 AM 61° 100% 1 mph mist

Ran with Aaron again this morning. We covered the 6 miles at the bottom end of my target range. My legs are a bit sore - most likely from the quickened pace over the past couple of days.

Steph's crew is going 22 miles tomorrow. They're getting ready for Sunmart 50K. That's more than I need at this point. I'm scheduled for 10 miles and there's a 10-mile race that was rescheduled from the time Hurricane Ike hit. I think I'll try that and see how it goes. I'd like to hold a 7:08 pace for something in the neighborhood of an 1:11:00 but I'm not sure I'm up to that. I cold front is supposed to be moving in so the morning could bring cold temperatures. Assuming I'm able to register, I'll just run it how I feel.

PRE RUN
weight = 160#
chocolate milk

POST RUN
water, multivitamin, & oatmeal w/almonds, flax, brown sugar & 1% milk

No comments: