Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Unremarkable

OBJECTIVE
3 mi. Easy

ACHIEVED
3.03 mi.@ 8:34/mi.

5:57 AM 55° 100% 1 MPH

Another high humidity morning but it really isn't too bad when the temperatures are in the mid-50's.

Rolled out another easy 3-miler. I'm calling it unremarkable but I felt pretty good. It's also good to feel like I'm getting back into the routine of running again. Yes, I know it's only been two consecutive days but I've been hit-or-miss ever since the marathon. Next week I plan to get my mileage back up without the intensity then the following week I'll officially start a new training cycle. I'm still not sure what I'll be training for but just feel like I need to be "on cycle" to keep from floundering with my training.

PRE RUN
weight = 165#
water

POST RUN
SlimFast, multivitamin & 5 grain hot cereal w/1% milk

No comments: