Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Three in a Row

OBJECTIVE
3 mi. Easy

ACHIEVED
3.02 mi.@ 8:18/mi.

6:32 AM 60° 99% 1 mph

Rolled out another 3 for the third day in a row. Disappointingly the humidity didn't reach 100 percent this morning! ha My turnover felt really, really good during most of the run especially the back half. I wish I knew why.

I did do my physical therapy exercises in two parts over each of the last two nights. My left knee was feeling a bit achy and I haven't done any PT since the marathon so I figured I better get with it. I wonder if that somehow helped my turnover ...???

I also banged out 30 oblique crunches after the run ... just for extra credit!

PRE RUN
weight = 157#
nothing

POST RUN
Vanilla-cinnamon flavored 2% milk & multivitamin
Later, Kashi cereal w/ 1% milk

6 comments:

Angela said...

Happy Birthday Cory! Take it easy and DON'T run today. Treat your body to some peace and relaxation! ;D

Becky A said...

Happy birthday, brother!

Cory said...

Thank you for the birthday greetings!

Ang you've got to tell me earlier ... I already ran 4 miles this morning! My body found it very peaceful at 5:30 and it was pretty relaxing too.

Thanks again!

Diane B said...

Happy Birthday sonny! If you were here I would give you a hug especially since everyone "out there" is saying I don't hug enough!
XO MoM

Cory said...

Thanks, Mom. I suppose the non-hugging was a learned trait passed along to me. I DON'T HUG.

Diane B said...

Boy, I'm sure getting blasted about the non-hugging!!! Don't know why...I DO hug!