Monday, April 30, 2007

Training Schedule a/k/a Scheduling Mess

This week is a mess. I've got to get my miles!

Here's what I'm hoping to accomplish:
  • 2M Easy @ 9:00
  • 6M w/4M Tempo @ 7:40
  • 2M Easy @ 9:00
  • 8M Long Run @ 9:15
Okay, that's 4 days of running and 3 days off.

Here's the conflicts:
  • Monday - open (beware of lifting Monday morning!)
  • Tuesday - son's band concert at Rice University
  • Wednesday - business trip to Chicago (missing PIM for the first time...maddening!)
  • Thursday - possible trip to Utah for Rockets-Jazz Game 6
  • Friday - open (beware of Cinco de Mayo 5K on Saturday)
  • Saturday - Cinco de Mayo 5K w/PIM
  • Sunday - open

So ... there are plenty of excuses not to run .... This is frustrating! I've got to get the miles or else I won't be able to cover the half marathon in Ogden. It's less than 3 weeks now!

No comments: