Saturday, June 18, 2011

objective
15 mi.

achieved
11.61 mi.@ 8:06

5:38 AM 81° 82% 4 mph (heat index=86.14)

Ran with Wayne Cohen's group, the Wankers, for the first time this morning. This run has been a long time coming. I had first planned to run with them about 18 months ago but injuries, schedule, etc. had prevented it from happening.

I was still feeling sick and probably shouldn't have run with them under the circumstances. The pace started comfortably then got faster. I fell of the back about 8 miles in. Fortunately, Raul hung back with me and we finished together.

I think running with this group should help me. They're all generally sub-3 marathoners which makes me the slow guy but it should serve as a push. The only problem of course is that at some point soon, I won't be spending that much time in Houston anymore.


weight=164.0
body fat=22.5%
water & oatmeal w/skim milk

post run
slimfast & watermelon

No comments: