Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Objective
5-mile tempo

Achieved
~7 mi. no time

~5:30 AM

My Garmin is somewhere between Houston and Chicago (hopefully not left at airport security but left in my car at airport parking ... fingers crossed). No Garmin or even a watch made for no tempo run today. (Did I subconsciously leave it behind?)

Didn't sleep much at Club Quarters (not a fan of that hotel). Went down Wabash to Ohio to the Lakefront then north. I turned back just before Fullerton Parkway where the path splits. When I measured the route on www.gmap-pedometer.com , it indicated the route was 7 miles. This distance is generally consistent with my Garmin-calibrated prior runs.

I have no idea how long I was gone. I didn't really push the pace. I may try to find a cheap Ironman watch later today. I also hope my Garmin is still in my car! I'll find out tomorrow night.


Sent from my BlackBerry Wireless

No comments: