Thursday, March 31, 2011

Objective
4 mi.

Achieved
Garmin - 4.74 mi.@ 7:40
My estimate - 4.5 mi.@ 8:06

5:06 AM 33° 77% 2 mph

The good ole Garmin doesn't like the concrete jungle of the city. I don't like standing around in the cold waiting for the Garmin to sync up with satellites. That's a bad combination if I want accurate readings here in Chicago.

Felt pretty good this morning. Only saw two other runners and no bikers along the Lakefront Trail.

Will be running in warm weather and humidity the next few days. Heading to the Shell Houston Open PGA golf event tomorrow. Also, expect to make it to the the Final Four too. Turning out to be a very good sports spectating year for me.

Pre run
Nothing

Post run
Instant oatmeal maple & brown sugar


Sent from my BlackBerry Wireless

No comments: