Monday, March 22, 2010

OBJECTIVE
10 mi.@ 7:38-8:29
2x20 sec. stiff-legged run
2x20 sec. running no arms

ACHIEVED
10.09 mi.@ 8:00
2x20 sec. stiff-legged run
2x20 sec. running no arms

5:14 AM 41° 71% 1 mph

Since the half marathon on Saturday, my legs have felt more beat up than it seems they should. I'm not sure what the cause is. Maybe wearing racing flats. Maybe running on uneven trails. Maybe missing the month of February's training. Maybe not cooling down and stretching quite right. I'm not sure but I know they were pretty shredded.

They were still feeling this way when I set out this morning. I wondered how it would go. But it turned out to be a nice steady run on a cool morning. Happy to have it in the books and happy that my legs loosened up after a mile or two.

PRE RUN
weight=165.5
water

POST RUN
water, multivitamin & frosted mini wheats w/skim milk

No comments: