Saturday, December 19, 2009

OBJECTIVE
11 mi.@ 7:46-8:36

ACHIEVED
10.52 mi.@ 8:06

7:05 AM 47° 72% 3 mph

Dropped in on the group this morning. Although the group seems to be a bit fragmented at the moment. This iteration included: Steph, Michele, Laurie, and Jonathan C. It seems Steph's injury may be behind her so she should be running with us on a regular basis. She was feeling strong this morning and I went with her so we had a good opportunity to catch up on lost time as we clipped along at ~8 minute per mile pace.

The group was running 14 and I only wanted 11 so I broke off from the group around Mile 8. Shortly after that I did a stupid thing that I don't recall ever doing before. When I stopped for a water break, I didn't stop my watch. But when I started running again, I stopped it (thinking I was starting it). Of course, this fouled up the data from my run. However once I had the opportunity to sit down and analyze it, I was able to extrapolate the proper distance and time for the run. I'm not sure what my problem there was!

PRE RUN
weight=166.5
water & oatmeal w/brown sugar & 1% milk

POST RUN
SlimFast

No comments: