Saturday, February 14, 2009

Shutting it down for the night. The forecast temperature for tomorrow has dropped. It's calling for 46F at the start and 54F around the time I plan to be finishing. Weather should be close to perfect. There could be some wind as it looks like a front is moving through.

I'm planning to start a bit slower over the first 2 miles. I'll use it as a warm up as I work my way through the crowds. I'll try to settle in around Mile 3. The course starts a downhill section somewhere around there. I figure I'll catch the 3:20 pace group around Mile 7 or 8. Once I catch them, I'm going to try to stay with them. From Mile 19 on, if I'm feeling good, I'll break from the group a bit in an effort to build a cushion.

My apprehension builds. It's hammer time!

Sent from my Palm Treo.

No comments: