Friday, July 18, 2008

Late Start Leads to Modification of Loop; Turns Into Out-&-Back

OBJECTIVE
6 mi.@ EZ = 8:24-54/mi.

ACHIEVED
6.09 mi.@ 8:34/mi

7:08 AM 69° 93% 0 mph

Since I got a late start, I started the Wimbledon Forest Loop but turned it into an out-and-back so I didn't have to dodge morning commuting traffic on Cypresswood. I've never run "backwards" on that route and I was surprised how long it made it seem. There were parts where I wasn't sure I was on the right road. Proving that it's all a matter of perspective!

I felt okay. The pace was fine. My ab strain is still lingering but seems slightly improved.

I've got PT later today and a long run of undetermined length tomorrow.

PRE RUN
apple juice

POST RUN
chocolate milk, multivitamin, 5-grain hot cereal w/flax, turbinado & skim milk

No comments: