Friday, June 27, 2008

Not Feelin' It

OBJECTIVE
6 mi.@ 8:24-54/mi.

ACHIEVED
6.15 mi.@ 8:53/mi.

5:21 AM 77F 89% 3.5 mph

I wasn't feeling too fired up for this one. Once awake I hustled myself out the door because I knew there was a risk of not running altogether if I gave myself a chance to think about it.

Uneventful .... My legs felt tired. I suspect yesterday's PT contributed part, if not all, of what I was feeling. I tried to focus on just being outside, alive. It rained yesterday so that brought a freshness to the outdoors. It also seemed like the humidity was 98% rather than 89%!

Finished it off. Happy to have it in the books. Wondering about tomorrow's 10-miler ....

PRE RUN
Accelerade

POST RUN
Accelerade, multivitamin & 5-grain hot cereal w/turbinado, flax seed & skim milk

No comments: