Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Stretching the Legs over a Morning Run

OBJECTIVE
stretch legs over a few miles

ACHIEVED
4.08 mi. @ 8:32/mi.

4:52 AM 70° 88% 0 mph

Left knee was achy today but loosened slightly over the run. (Maybe it was Monday's hills or residual marathon damage ...?) Other than that my legs seemed to have a little spring during the second half. I suppose I'm still recovering from the marathon.

I set an appoint with Dr. John Cianca. I'll meet with him on Friday, June 6 (the earliest I could get in). He's the former medical director of the Houston Marathon and a runner himself. I know at least three people who have used him and they have had good success with his diagnostic techniques and therapies. Ironically, my formal training for the St. George marathon begins in earnest June 9.


PRE RUN
nothing

POST RUN
SlimFast & multivitamin
Later, GrapeNuts w/skim milk

No comments: