Saturday, May 31, 2008

10-miler

OBJECTIVE
10 miles : no pace

ACHIEVED
9.85 mi. @ 8:21/mi.

6:14 AM 75° 85% 2 mph

Ran with Stephanie's group this morning. Stephanie was gone for her honeymoon but today's group included: Stacey, Randy, Jonathan, Miranda, Laurie, William, and me.

The group was scheduled for 13.5 but Jonathan and I cut it short. He's probably running with the Tornados tomorrow and I had to hustle back to the house to help Cameron get ready for his first day on the job. He's umpiring 9-year old baseball games this morning. Both he and Paige were nervous (he did just fine).

My legs felt okay today but my overall fitness didn't. Jonathan and Stacey picked up the pace to around 8 minute miles over the middle part of the run and I felt pressed. My cardio didn't seem to be there nor my legs. This run was tougher than it should have been.


PRE RUN
Kashi Go Lean cereal w/skim milk and multivitamin

POST RUN
Clif bar and water

No comments: