Friday, December 28, 2007

Rec. Center

Went to the South Weber Recreation Center today since it was very cold outside. I intended to pound the treadmill but only one was available and Paige took it. I hit the indoor synthetic track (15 laps = 1 mile). My legs were still feeling Wednesday's run on the Adams Toll Road hill - especially my ITB's. So I started by walking 4 laps. I ran 15 laps for a mile but the short, repeated turns weren't kind to my legs so I ended it after a mile. I walked a couple more laps then hit the bike for about 12-15 minutes at a pretty good pace.

After the run and cycling, I went through an upper body lifting circuit. I piled on the weight and did every lift for one set to failure. I mixed in 3 sets on the Roman chair which I don't have the benefit of at home. I'm sure my form was bad and it still burned my abs pretty good.

No comments: