Wednesday, March 23, 2011

OBJECTIVE
3 mi.

ACHIEVED
3.35 mi.@ 8:23

6:03 AM blustery; ~30F w/winds

Another trip over to the Lakefront Trail. I'm not exactly sure what the tidal effects are with Lake Michigan but I was a bit surprised to notice this morning that the waves were coming over the banks this morning. This with with I believe is relatively light winds.

It rained last night and will probably rain quite a bit today. But I caught a window where there was no rain.

And finally, it was cold stepping out from the hotel so I didn't wait for my Garmin to find enough satellites to get a good bead on my location. After flying and when standing among the buildings of the city, the Garmin takes quite a long time to sync. I wasn't going to wait around this morning as it was cool and I wanted to get on with it. Therefore, I'm not too confident in the accuracy of my distance and pace.

PRE RUN


POST RUN
* maple & brown sugar sugar free instant oatmeal

* How can the oatmeal be "sugar free" and the flavor be "maple & brown sugar "? Sounds like I'm eating some bad chemicals ... ?

No comments: