Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Knocked at all of my resistance work and stretching this morning:

1 set each

kneeling overhead draw-in
lying draw-in w/hip flexion
box lunge
stability ball leg curl
AROM hip extension straight leg w/ball
AROM knee wall slide bil full w/ball
AROM lumbar bridging hamstring bil w/ball
AROM lumbar bridging w/alternating leg
Resist lumbar bridging w/hip abductors w/elastic band
Resist hip ER side lying w/elastic band
Resist knee sidestep w/elastic
Lunge stretch
Supine hip extension
VMO dip
Spider stretch
Cat stretch

I felt okay - not great; not bad. Right shin splint issue was more prominent this morning.

Today is the last day of carbohydrate depletion. Tomorrow I'll throw the switch on loading. I'll also see Dr. CadeƱa early tomorrow morning. I'm also supposed to have my last run tomorrow but I may change things up to get more recovery time from post-treatment until the starting line.

No comments: