Saturday, February 6, 2010

70 min. water running

I'm still not sure what water running is supposed to "feel like". Finding it's difficult to keep my heart rate up or maintain any semblance of running form. Having said that, I think today's effort was more effective than yesterday's. I tried intervals that went something like this:

10 min. WU
5 x 2 min. moderately hard w/1 min. easy
5 x 1 min. hard w/1 min. easy
5 x 2 min. moderately hard w/1 min. easy
10 min. CD

Okay, if you add all of that up you don't get the 70 minutes I reported as total time. That's because I lost track of my count a few times along the way! Whenever that happened I just dropped back to my last known count ... punishment!

Had a focused massage yesterday. It was incredibly painful bit I bit the bullet and just let the therapist work the deep tissues in my calf. Once again it's feeling slightly better today.

No comments: