Thursday, October 29, 2009

Sluggish

OBJECTIVE
run

ACHIEVED
3.21 mi.@ 8:44/

5:23 AM 78° 90% 3 mph intermittent light rain

My hamstring didn't respond well to yesterday's run. Today it was sore and tight. I suspect it's just the weakness of the scar tissue tearing, breaking up and hopefully clearing out. I'll take it slow and easy until it's pain-free.

Eating a huge, late dinner last night didn't help. I've had business dinners each of the last two nights and I can say that I'm not a big fan. They certainly don't promote good nutrition or good rest and the result is usually a less-than-stellar run the following morning.

It was warm, humid, windy and a bit rainy this morning. So almost all of the elements were in play. I was expecting much cooler temperatures and steady rain. I think that's what the forecast called for.

PRE RUN


POST RUN
water, multivitamin & Kashi GoLean cereal w/1% milk

No comments: