Saturday, October 11, 2008

Group Recovery ... Run

OBJECTIVE
8 mi. easy

ACHIEVED
8.32 mi. @ 8:37/mi.

7:11 AM 71° 87% 5 mph

I was happy that the group got together today. I wanted to get 8 miles and really wasn't looking forward to getting it on our own. Stephanie, Laurie, Randy, Chris, and I rolled over a route that kept us close to Memorial Park in case any of use needed a bailout option given we're still recovering from the marathon. It was fun to rehash marathon stories and catch up. Since I missed the Zions Park and Las Vegas legs of the trip, I was happy to hear others' impressions of those locations and the events that occurred there.

It sounds like several of our group will be running a half marathon in a couple weeks. I expect to be out of town so I'll miss that one. Later, some of the group are doing a 50k trail run in Huntsville. ... don't think I'll be up for that one!

No comments: