Sunday, July 15, 2007

TRAINING SCHEDULE: July 16 - 22

Mon - Easy 4M @8:57
Wed - 6M including Tempo 4M @7:33
Sat - 16M @8:57


This week is going to be difficult since I'll be on vacation. It's the sometimes-annual "baseball trip" that I've been making with about 12 friends over the past seven years. This year we're stopping in Miami, Tampa, and Atlanta. The sole focus of the trips is baseball. If we're not at a field watching a game or batting practice (3 hours before the game starts), we're either on the road or sleeping. Occasionally we'll weave in a little side trip if there's a cultural or historical hot spot someone knows about but no side excursion ever gets in the way of the baseball activities. Anyway, it will be a little difficult to run but I'm packing my shoes and plan to at least get a few miles in somewhere along the way.

I'm scheduled to fly home on Saturday so the long run is in jeopardy but I hope to either run with Stephanie or some ChampionsFit stragglers on Sunday morning next week.

No comments: