Monday, June 11, 2007

Easy Run ... it felt easy too

Made the loop at Memorial Park for an easy run. Of course it was hot. Since the heat goes without saying and my commenting about it doesn't make it any different, I resolve not to take any more space on the blog discussing the temperature and humidity. Just know that for the next 4 months all of my runs are being completed in less than optimum weather conditions!

2.9 miles @ 9:02 (26:13)


(Put 25 extra pounds on my leg press this morning and was still able to go longer than I ever have before .... It's the running. I'm not noticing similar improvements in upper body strength..)

2 comments:

Jonathan said...

I do my core exercises three or four times each week after runs, and I saw upper body results pretty quickly.

Cory said...

I've been doing the core exercises (as best as I remember them!) after running. They're difficult, my form stinks, and my abs are incredibly weak so it's hard to feel like I'm "doing them right" or getting any benefit. I'm going to stick with it though. It can only help!