Saturday, May 31, 2014

4M EZ

 

Summary

Name 4M EZ
Location Houston, TX
Start Time 5/31/2014 5:52 AM (UTC-05:00) Category My Activities:Running
Distance 4.65 mi Time 00:39:03.0
Time Moving 00:39:03.0 Stopped 00:00:05.0
Average pace 08:24 min/mi Max. pace 07:24 min/mi
Weather Partly cloudy; 72.7 °F
Notes Well that left hip issue I mentioned was flaring during my Wednesday run became a problem. It really tightened up on me during the day while sitting at my desk. Whatever it is doesn't feel like muscle rather it seems like it's in the joint.

I stayed off it again yesterday and it wasn't as bad during the day but was still there and stiffened throughout the day.

It was tight and slightly painful at the beginning of this morning's run. By the end, it had diminished a lot. I'll wait to see how I feel today.

Sorry that I missed Thursday and Friday runs.

Created with Activity Documentation Plugin for SportTracks
(see http://www.sporttracks-plugins.com)

No comments: