Thursday, August 7, 2008

Slow 4

OBJECTIVE
4 mi. Slow (+8:54/mi.)

ACHIEVED
4.03 mi.@ 9:06/mi.

5:51 AM 74F 95% 0 mph

Got out and got a few miles this morning .... I'll call it Day 2 of getting back on track. It was quite humid.

I'm considering going to Utah for the weekend to run a 10K. The course is hilly, at altitude, and I wouldn't mind a "fitness check". Stephanie is out of town this weekend and Stacey is running with KatyFit. The usual Saturday group is fragmented at best. This seems to make it a better time for me to go. I was planning on 18 miles Saturday. I figure I can run to the race start, finish the race then go add a few more miles.

Stay tuned to see how this one plays out ....

PRE RUN
Accelerade

POST RUN
Accelerade, multivitamin, oatmeal w/flax, brown sugar, cinnamon & skim milk

2 comments:

Stacy said...

Hey Cory, It's Stacy (cousin). I just ran across your blog from Angela's blog. Just thought I would say hi. Keep up the great job with the running! I a impressed!

Cory said...

Thank you for the comment, Stacy. I have a pretty boring blog ... mostly about my running. But I've found it keeps me motivated. Hope everything is good in Idaho.


cnb