Monday, March 3, 2008

... How Does it Feel Today ... ?

OBJECTIVE
Easy Run 2 mi. @ 8:25

ACHIEVED
2.03 mi. @ 8:07 min./mi. (16:30)

5:13 AM 72° 78% 12 mph

Thankfully my schedule was only for 2 miles today. After Saturday's debacle, I probably should have taken another day off but I'm fearful of falling further behind schedule. So this morning turned out to be a test for my left knee. In summary, it bothered me from the beginning and made it seem is if I wasn't going to be able to continue. But I kept the pace slow until the soreness/pain dissipated around 3/4 mile in. From that point, everything was good but I was still cautious. I've got a good 48 hours now until Wednesday's track workout. Hopefully the knee recovers fully in time for that effort!

PRE RUN
Nothing

POST RUN
SlimFast
Later, GrapeNuts w/skim milk

No comments: