Friday, January 25, 2008

Sluggish

OBJECTIVE
5 miles : no pace

ACHIEVED
5.11 mi. : 44:07 = 8:38/mi.

4:37AM 45° 57% 5 mph

Started sluggish and stayed sluggish this morning. Left knee was a bit slow to start again but not as bad as usual. Relying on yesterday's forecast for this morning, I overdressed. This made for an uncomfortable effort. Tried to keep my mind busy with work issues but couldn't really focus.

Paige has been sick for most of this week. I've been sleeping in the guest room in an attempt to avoid picking anything up from her. I was tired at work most of the afternoon yesterday. That coupled with how I felt ruuning this morning has me fearful that I may be getting sick. Stay tuned ....

9 mile long run tomorrow before going to the office.

PRE RUN
Clif bar & water

POST RUN
SlimFast, multivitamin, water & oatmeal w/brn sgr
Later, vitamin C

No comments: