Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Speedwork @ KHS

Cameron and I ran over to the Klein High to get some speed work tonight.

1600 7:12
800 jog
1600 7:14

I'm not convinced my times are correct. I was using a new watch tonight and didn't exactly know how to use it properly. Still got my work in.

Visited with a podiatrist on Tuesday. No big revelations there. I've got mild bone spurs and "twisted" (my term rather than a medical term) toes that seem to be creating the blisters. I'll just try a bunch of different remedies to deal with it until I find something that works.

1 comment:

CDC said...

Hey Texas RoadRunner,
For the first time thismorning I read with interest your blog history of running. It is interesting and re-kindles my good memories of you. You've always been a champion in my eyes and you look like a champion here in the making. If not on the road race, then certainly in the eyes of your son, family and friends.
At 300 lbs now, it hardly seems real that I used to run everywhere I went. When I lived in your house I got off work at the PD at 2 a.m. and would run from your house down to 84 and west, cut across and run back, 5 miles a night. My first run was one Pheasant season opener in 1966, I ran from Logan home to Ogden. About killed me.
Keep on having fun with your running and I'll keep on reading and remembering.
I enjoyed you "Good Day" comments. That's good wisdom in everyday life too. The good days are great and supress all the 'not so' days. Thanks for the insight.
Big Ole Guy in South Dakota
Clayton