Thursday, August 9, 2007

Morning 8

I missed last night's scheduled run. Work has become increasing busy as we move closer to the September 15 deadline. I had a chance to break away around 6:30 or 7 pm but the heat index was 100 degrees so I just stayed in the office working for a couple more hours. I went home and straight to bed.

Got up around 5 am and drove to the Y parking lot and went 4 miles out and back through the neighborhoods and onto the trail. The run was good. I generally held the pace close to where I wanted it. I did run the last 6 miles with a particularly upset stomach. I suspect it was from neglecting my pre-run "fueling" routine ... or maybe it was something I had eaten earlier ... ???

The humidity was around 94% but, thankfully, the temperature was about 73 degrees.

8 miles @ 9:14/M (1:13:53)

No comments: